1. Why should the travel skills only require Acquaintance Standing? There's no travel skill in the game that you can get at that low of a standing. Usually it's Friend for Hunters and Wardens, and Kindred for everyone else.
2. I've only found 3 dailies - two in the Dale Keep and one from Thranduil. Have you found anymore? I heard mention that some are locked away behind rep gates (like Central Gondor), and that some were removed from this release due to bugs.
3. I thought the map in the forest was off on purpose! Lore-wise, it's not supposed to be easy to find or stay on the Forest Path! I like how the map is off - makes it seem more realistic. Makes you excited when you do actually find the path!
1. SSG never admits an error with the travel skill requirement. Yet, someone pointed out that at the top while searching for categories, it does say Travel Skill -- Acquaintance. I can't say for sure one way or another until they fix it.
2. The dailies seem to be on a rotation. They are adding more data to the wiki quest page. It seems to be on a 3-day rotation. You will notice Day One, Day Two, Day Three with a listing of 8 separate quests (This might be because they have currently disabled some until the next patch). Whether or not they are rep gated, I don't know. I did maybe one quest before hearing from world chat that "they were broken".
3. I would agree except it is also off at Erebor, Dale, and Lake-town as well. At least the quest focus still accurately shows you where to go.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum