1. My primary laptop power brick failed this morning. I have ordered another from Newegg and may have in 7 to 10 days.
2. Attempted to use my secondary laptop but it hasn't been updated in 2 years (Windows and LOTRO). Tried to start the client, it downloaded for awhile and then..... PatchClientDll failed or something. Spent about 2 hours looking for the fix in the forums and couldn't find the temp fix posted by Cord, many months ago.
3. Relocated a desktop from the basement to my playing area. Windows was up to date but the LOTRO client hyadn't been updated in a year or so. Started the client and had the same dll error.
4. Uninstalled LOTRO and deleted all the other Turbine / SSG files from several locations.
5. Started a fresh download / install. If like past installs it'll take 4+ hours.
I hope this corrects my issue and that I'll be able to play tonight.
The game was unplayable last night for me too. It took several tries to login. It kept hanging up. And then when I did get in, after a few minutes the game would hang, and I'd have to close it down and start it up again. After repeating this nonsense several more times, I finally gave up and went to read a book. Good news though, no errors were found while reading my book. Everything worked flawlessly. Good ol' paperbacks. :)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum