OK all here is the Official Guardian Raid Kit!
PLEASE follow these instructions when attending any raids as it is our job to protect our fellowship as guardians and this will help us do that as well as protecting ourselves. Hopefully this will help you have a successful raiding experience!
1) 10 each level 60 wound, fear, disease and poison pots, salves are prefered as they can be applied to you OR an ally!
2) 5 each 5 hope tokens either 15 or 30 min.
3) 5 each power and vitality pots
4) Food that regenerates vitality and/or power
5) Have a basic knowledge of the instance, this may prompt you to bring a few extra things, for example, in the 16th hall the bosses disease you every 5 seconds, so bring extra disease pots. ALso, consider equipment that regenerates vitality, such as Elronds Necklace.
Obviously in lower level raids (GA, GB, etc) lv 50 or lower pots may be sufficient.
Hopefully this will help with an enjoyable raiding experience...PLEASE always bring these to the raids!
Good basic list for all classes, in our WOW guild we didn't get DKP points if we showed up without the supplies required.
The problem with salves is that they are not instant like pots. My problem is that I don't recognize the various poison, wound, disease icons yet and I can't exactly mouse over them in the heat of battle. So Trin saying "Stephen take a poison pot" over voice chat to me is much more helpful then if she applied the salve for me.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum