Highlights: Preparations for Resolina's Floor is Lava Event
Script (Set title to: Caretaker of the Forgotten Treasury)
- Please come in and stay on the carpet for the time being. Everything will be explained shortly.
- Welcome to Resolina's "Drunken Wizard Magic" race to save the kinhouse! I am your host, Resolina! --- Hatric told me to say that.
- Last night someone came in, calling himself a "wizard", asked for some of our finest ale for him and his friends. Afterwards we found the place a mess, literally. Though, I guess you wouldn't really expect it any other way...
- I should have known better than to serve a bunch of stout axe dwarves. Just a bunch of lazy rune-keepers if you ask me. "Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, can stop them!" they kept shouting. Just look at this place!
- You must strive to put right what once went wrong by imbuing a special crystal and placing it inside an ancient elvish artifact. Grab a shard from the Moria Geode in the right wing and hand it to the High Elf in the left wing (just touch the decorations). Then reach the artifact at the very end in the center chamber.
- Rewards: There will be a total of six optional rewards given out to the first three players... More
by Resolina on 2019-09-15 11:46:54
Highlights: Kinparty Script for the 'Title and Deed' Event
First Event (Eggs and Onions, Complete Hobbit Breakfast, Delicious Crispy Bacon, Hobbiton Omelet)
- Welcome one and all to Hatric's Title and Food! I am your host, Hatric! (/cheer)
- Periodically throughout the day, I'll be providing free sustenance right here at Away Shall Fade Island. Eating all the items will provide you with the current title displayed above my hat.
- Whether or not you already have this title, you can choose to skip out on the food or pass it along to one of your other characters. Just make sure you are at least level 40. Be considerate for I have enough for around 15 attendees.
- As food gets passed around, I will ask everyone in attendance to show off a title from a certain category. It will test both your successes in Middle-Earth and knowledge of yours truly. If yours matches one of my top favorite choices, you win a prize! (While supplies last)
- I will then decide on a person whose title I liked the most for one... *heh* special prize. Before we begin I'll need two volunteers to that are good at splitting items apart to come on up, begin a trade with me, and pass out the food.
- The current title is: "Breakfast... More
by Resolina on 2019-09-15 08:33:41
Information: So it seems every now and then the kinship gets together and does a list of things for a full day. And this day happened to be September 14, 2019. Even though there wasn't much emphasis on prize giveaways to these contests, we still had loads of fun even if things didn't go exactly as planned. Let's take a look at some of the activities and a few pictures to go along with them.
3:00PM - 3:30PM Title and Deed Part 1. One of my suggestions from the last party was to share food with everyone for the deeds. There are technically 6 deeds even though I was only able to pass out food for one deed at a time. The first title "Breakfast Connoisseur" consists of eating 9 of each item - Eggs and Onions, Complete Hobbit Breakfast, Delicious Crispy Bacon, and Hobbiton Omelet. People slowly trickled in for the first ten minutes.
3:30PM - 3:50PM Rider Contest. Birle hosted the next event. Finnok tried to "up-stage" everyone to the bigger area up the hill but the Theatre Stage down below seemed to work just fine. Feega's "Bloom", Resolina's "Fluttershy", Viradriel's "Fracks", Rennenkampff, and Kandrula's "Eglantine" were all shown.
3:50PM - 4:00PM Parade. The kinship gets their... More
by Resolina on 2019-09-15 06:59:20
Radagast Befriend Critter Guide
1. Bree -> Celondim -> Duillond -> Thrasi's Lodge -> Northeast to River Lune (Goat)
1. Evendim -> Oatbarton -> East (Note: Mysterious Relic)
2. Oatbarton -> Brockenborings -> West to Overhill
3. Follow road south through Hobbiton to Green Hill Country (Badger)
4. Head east across Brandywine Bridge, north to Brandy Hills
1. Esteldin -> West to Gatson's Farm (Chicken)
1. Bree -> Bree-Land Festival Grounds Horse -> East to Far Chetwood (Chicken)
1. Ost Guruth -> South to Harleog (Note: Might not have quest ring)
2. Esteldin -> Rivendel -> High Moors Horse -> North (Note: Mustering Horn)
3. Esteldin -> Rivendel -> Echad Candelleth -> Follow road south, continue south past cottage until river, immediate north up hill. (Bird)
// Optional Route #3: Gwingris in Eregion -> Follow road northeast past log bridge to cottage, south until river, immediate north up hill. //
1. Echad Dunann -> Northeast close to Red Horn Pass
2. North to Hollin Ridge (Goat)
1. Harndirion -> East to Thoor's Comb (Note: Mustering Horn)
2. Harndirion -> Maur Tulhau -> North (Chicken)
3. South to Gloomglens (Note: Mustering Horn)
4. South... More
by Resolina on 2019-09-02 05:11:37